Friday, September 16, 2011

Can't Let Go




You know when you hate someone so much but you're just tired of hating them so you think about the history between you two. So then you think you miss them, but then reality hits you and you realize what they've done or what you've done to them and it breaks your heart knowing things will never be the same again.
Whenever shit happens, you have to keep your head up and high and pray you make the right decision, sometimes we get so caught up on one things, we forget the other then everything falls apart.
That's life for you. 
& me? I have to make an important decision. To stay or to break up with him. He did something so unforgivable, but he deserves to be forgiven. I know things will change, and that's what I hate most.
He's too good to let go, but I won't play the victim, so he's got to go.
Everything is so confusing. 
Whatever, I'll deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment