Thursday, September 1, 2011

Learn to live

Everyday we'll experience new things that either bores, excites or triggers something, just anything inside us. These things are memories. I know we all wish we an forget about the bitter times and only experience the sweet moments, but that's never gonna happen. Life is filled with challenges. 
          So most important thing is to be thankfuland move forward, cause we all know we can't take back time. Spend your time wisely, think maturely, do whatever it takes to guarantee a better future, don't waste your years looking for popularity, the 15 minutes of fame, trying to dress fashionably or even stalk those teens yang 'market'. 
Spend it praying to god, ask for forgiveness, do good to your old folks, or just don't be bitch. I will try too. I'm also far from being at my best, and I also make tons of mistakes, but I'll try to correct them. :)
     Lastly,  SELAMAT HARI RAYA! Maaf Zahir & Batin 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment