Friday, June 17, 2011

Respect

When you see a girl, who dresses like a slut...you probably think she doesn't pray or read the Quran. If she does, you'll be very surprised, right?
                I  have high respect for those slut-wannabes that actually manage their priorities well, they show the world that, even if you may dress like you can't afford sleeved clothes, you still remember god, 
                and that is the most important of all.

So yeah, be a loser if you want to, but don't forget to pray, and me? Yeah people are surprised I have Quran lessons. But whatever, at least I beat the stereotypes and don't get the sins for not reading The Quran. (I need to try harder to perfect my solat though)

Kbyeee


1 comment:

  1. I am 20 and I have Quran lessons every Tuesday. Like they said, you can't judge a book by its cover. I guess people nowadays are damn judgmental. We're still young and growing up. I love this post btw.

    Love,
    Mawar.

    ReplyDelete